A little twist on your regular horoscope with some Posh fun!
Oct 23 – Nov 21
Your birthday month is almost over but you are still your magnetic, charming self. Go for sultry, sexy and strong outfits because that is exactly who you are! Don’t forget that blood red lipstick! The new moon in Scorpio began Nov 11 last week. It is the time for new beginnings so don’t be afraid to go bold with your outfits this week!
Nothing says scorching louder than this burgundy bodycon dress featuring a super sexy open back! Get this midi wonder from suzmeow’s closet here! Pair black heels and a warm coat for those colder days. Accessorize with a black textured clutch and go minimal with the bling (maybe a ring or two)!
From left to right:
- Alexander Mcqueen Skull Clutch from kleinlori
- Diamond Shaped Ring – gold from peaceloveflair
- Steven by Steve Madden Rhinestone Stilettos from ncmom57
Nov 22 – Dec 21
Opt for comfort with loose fitting dresses and wide leg palazzo pants but spice it up with prints because you are anything but boring. Rest, rejuvenate and catch up on some “you” time so you can fully enjoy every second of your upcoming birthday month.
- Meghan LA Long Sleeve Wrap Maxi Dress from themissnixon‘s closet
- Navy Prints Palazzo Pants from scanon‘s closet
- Free People Printed Romper from sfconway‘s closet
- Anthropologie One September Nala Tank from britgirl2‘s closet
Dec 22 – Jan 19
Out with the old, in with the new? Nah uh! This week it is time to reinvent the classics with that burst of creativity you will be getting mid-week. Take out your wardrobe staples and pair them with something new! Wardrobe staple of the month: the plain white tee.
Whether you pair this with a tight mini skirt or go casual with ripped jeans, this closet staple never goes out of season. Let your imagination run wild! Pair with:
- Zara Grey Draped Skirt from meg_mcleod‘s closet
- Nasty Gal Fringe Cropped Jacket in Camel from donnacloset‘s closet
- Treasure and Bond Black Ripped Skinny Jeans from mithraprincess‘s closet
- Beauteous Flower A-line Flare Midi Skirt from herparallax‘s closet
Jan 20 – Feb 18
You are currently very career centered so just rock power outfits all month long! Just remember: a good blazer goes with everything!
- Boyfriend Blazer from jessyface4‘s closet
- Military Button Cape Jacket/Blazer from raediamond‘s closet
- Wool-Blend Long Sleeve Blazer Coat from srluxe‘s closet
- LAUREN Ralph Lauren Plaid Blazer from bagsandbaubles‘s closet
Feb 19 – March 20
You are finally coming out of your shell and this week the spotlight is on you! Sparkle, baby! Bring on the sequins, studs and bling. Shimmer away with silver and gold toned clothing!
Left to right:
- The Perfect Holiday Sequin Dress from tessajc‘s closet
- Free People Dress from addisrose‘s closet
- The Brooklyn Sequin Leggings from bellanblue‘s closet
March 21 – April 19
It’s been a whole lot of crazy recently and it’s time to take back control. Finish up anything that’s half done and complete what needs to be completed. After you’re done, choose deep plunge necklines and backless outfits because YOU are bringing sexy back!
From left to right
- Reformation Wisteria Dress from auchieau48‘s closet
- Black Lace Up Bodysuit from lovestoryshop‘s closet
- Jade Jersey Knit Dress from kmb42‘s closet
April 20 – May 20
It’s time to reflect on close relationships and update your social life. Definitely be true to who you are and be firm when it comes to making decisions this week. Remember you are soft and sensual so pick out those pastel colored chiffon outfits.
From left to right
- Salmon Hobo Bag from xoxoln‘s closet
- Pink Kimono Belt Vest Coat from danystormborn‘s closet
- “Rachel” Ruched One Shoulder Chiffon Gown from ali3posh‘s closet
- Badgley Mischka Cream Flower Heel from user8754848‘s closet
May 21 – June 21
Whether or not you’re getting too stressed at work or burying yourself in it as a way to forget about other things, you cannot neglect your vitamins or exercise. Take some time to stretch or workout and get that heart pumpin’.
- Brandy Melville Black Bralette from itsrebecca1215‘s closet
- Stuart Weitzman Metallic Tennis shoes from angelmueller‘s closet
- Lululemon High Time Pants from angela1978‘s closet
- Retreat Yoga Top from haleyjean01‘s closet
June 22 – July 22
Take time to pursue your passions and maybe some romance this week. Try out bold new styles like a faux fur coat or bold prints but stay true to your original feminine self! It is definitely the time to rediscover what you love and experimenting is the best way to accomplish that.
From left to right
- White Shag Faux Fur Coat from belladoc‘s closet
- Free People Beaded Chiffon Lou Lou Dress from jdroubli‘s closet
- Nasty Gal Flower Punch Jumpsuit from kiarasjoyner‘s closet
July 23 – Aug 22
Go comfy casual during the weekdays but the moment Saturday arrives, it is time to put on that glam. Keep it low cost though, you’ll need to save for the holidays!
Aug 23 – Sept 22
It’s the season of letting go. The only way to draw in positivity is to let go of the bad and let the good flow in. Spend time with your loved ones and go back to your earthy roots. Definitely opt for comfort… and maybe a little vintage!
From left to right
- Palazzo Pants from medranoloren‘s closet
- Authentic Vintage Via Spiga Leather Purse from noelle2684‘s closet
- Vintage Frye Tooled Leather Boots from rmccouture‘s closet
Sept 23 – Oct 22
You’ve got places to be so make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes (and clothes!). Opportunities are around every corner and if you’re about to embark on something new, you’ve gotta do the legwork. No one wants to run a mile in heels.